Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
General protection and well being
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
General protection and well being

Lord forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord I thank you and I praise you. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my home, my car, my dog, my job, my finance, my health and my name and reputation in you shed blood.
Lord Jesus, please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human, demonic or circumstantial.
Lord, please give me a sharp mind and a strong body tonight at work. Lord please bless my mother and help her heal. Lord, please send plenty of CNA's to watch over our mental health patients tonight. Lord, protect my home and car from the upcoming storms. Lord, please heal my ankle and help me to be able to walk without pain all night. Lord, please help me to be the best ER tech I can be tonight.
Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in Jesus name Amen
10-14-2016 06:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.