Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage
Author Message
Paul
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage

I am requesting prayers for my marriage. My wife has completely cut me off from her heart. Anyone that knows us will tell you that I live and breathe for God and her. During this past weekend, she was ill with a Strep throat. I had a house full of eight teenage boys and I was cooking and cleaning for them and at the same time keeping my wife supplied with tea, food and advil. She told me yesterday that I did a horrible job of taking care of her over the weekend as I brought her the wrong kind of tea, brought her food that irritated her throat and did not pay enough attention to her. I should note that everytime I came into our bedroom, she shooed me away stating that she did not want to get me sick. Also, as I stated before, I had a house full of teenage boys that I was caring for. I tried to work these issues out with her last night but instead of trying to move forward, she pushes me away and has completely closed her heart to me. I am looking into counseling...
12-18-2007 06:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.