Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Kalamazoo, Michigan
|
| Author |
Message |
Hope4Tomorrow
Unregistered
|
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Please pray for all of us in Kalamazoo, Michigan. We are hurting from the horrendous situation that occurred last Saturday. This is my hometown and it baffles me why anyone would do such a thing. In all my 54 years of life, I just don't get it. We need a lot of prayers and hope right now. Thank you! 
|
|
| 02-24-2016 06:20 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Lord, I pray these people are feeling better and are at peace, at least as much as they possible can be. Thank You, Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
|
|
| 03-16-2016 03:37 PM |
|