Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
father in need of immediate healing
|
| Author |
Message |
scotteujhnique
Unregistered
|
father in need of immediate healing
I am a 15 year old, young lady who lives in Las Vegas Nevada.On Monday my father who lives in Detroit,Michigan was diagnosed with a tumor on his brain stem. The doctors can not operate without paralyzing him. They said his tumor was low grade but it may be cancer. We do not know the prognosis just yet but he starts radiation on Monday for 6 weeks. I ask that you please keep him in your prayers.
|
|
| 09-20-2015 12:28 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: father in need of immediate healing
Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this young sister's father who is struggling with a tumor on the brain stem. Lord touch and rebuke that tumor and shrink it so rapidly that the doctors would all be amazed and have to give You the credit for it. Comfort his faithful daughter who has stepped out in faith on behalf of her dad. Show this family that there is nothing beyond Your ability and no need that You can't meet.
I pray this in Jesus precious name...... Amen
Brother David
|
|
| 09-20-2015 01:33 AM |
|