Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Life Prayer
Author Message
Jeff31
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Life Prayer

I recently lost my Job I need God to open the right door for me.

I also need God in my life I actually feel cold inside and need God to show himself in my life Spiritually and financially

Please hold me up

Jeff
12-08-2008 04:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Hallesoul Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 184
Joined: Sep 2008
Post: #2
RE: Life Prayer

Jeff31 Wrote:I recently lost my Job I need God to open the right door for me.

I also need God in my life I actually feel cold inside and need God to show himself in my life Spiritually and financially

Please hold me up

Jeff
Dear Lord Jesus I lift up Joe to you Lord who seems to have lost his way please help him find another Job lord that pays well and will provide for all his needs. I also pray for him Spritiually lord that he would seek your face and you would calm his soul. In Jesus name I pray amen...
12-08-2008 05:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Life Prayer

Lord,

I ask that you soften Joe up and light a fire in him that will warm him through and through Lord.

Open up the doors you want him to walk through Lord, and open up a job oppurtunity where he can be a beacon of light for you Lord.

Lord, ignite in him the desire to know you and draw close to you Lord, and soak up your word, so he never feels cold again, but feels your blanket of love surrounding him all the days of his life.

In your name, I pray.

Amen.
12-08-2008 07:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Life Prayer

Dear Lord,

Forgive me also, I called this man Joe, when his name is Jeff, but you already knew that, as you know every hair on his head. Do this for Jeff , in your precious name, I do pray. ( Sorry Jeff)

Amen.
12-08-2008 07:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Life Prayer

Lord have Jeff seek you face more so he'll be able to feel your presence in his Life. Fill him with your spirit and guide him to the right place where you have already opened the door to a good job for him. Don't let him lose faith and give him joy in his life. Let him be able to enjoy this special holiday with a heart full of Love and grateful to you for your Precious Son coming to earth so that we can be saved. Let all these be done for your Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
12-08-2008 08:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
matt Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 563
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #6
RE: Life Prayer

Lord, i pray for jeff to know that You love him with an everlasting love, i ask for You to rebuke the enemy from discouraging him, that he just believe You died for him Jesus and rose again, and You have a wonderful plan for him, in Jesus name, amen
12-08-2008 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.