Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
MY SISTER, HER KIDS, OUR MOM
Author Message
mari407 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2015
Post: #1
MY SISTER, HER KIDS, OUR MOM

I ask that there be prayer that my sister raise her kids in the fear of the Lord and that my mom seeks God and both adults become more positive around the kids, I pray for the kids to become more obedient ... and I pray for all their protection at work, school when the boys are visiting their dad, at home. and that the home become a home of peace, joy above all LOVE, healing, full of God's sweet Spirit
09-07-2015 06:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
IlahiJ
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: MY SISTER, HER KIDS, OUR MOM

Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. Please help this family in ways only You can. IJN Amen
09-11-2015 08:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.