Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Teach me to do Your will.
Author Message
yeshuaboy Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 738
Joined: Feb 2013
Post: #1
Teach me to do Your will.

Bless Adonai, O my soul. O Adonai my Elohim, You are very great. You are clothed with honor and majesty. How manifold are Your works. In wisdom You have made them all. The earth is full of Your possessions. May Your glory endure forever. May You rejoice in Your works. I will sing to the Eternal One as long as I live. I will sing praise to my Elohim while I have my being. May my meditation be sweet to Him. I will be glad in Him.

May I seek You while You may be found, may I call upon You while You are near. Let the wicked man in me forsake his way and the unrighteous man in me his thoughts. Let me return to You, and You will have compassion on me, for You will abundantly pardon. O Eternal One, I know the way of man is not in himself, it is not in man who walks to direct his own steps. O Eternal One, correct me, but with justice, not in anger, lest You bring me to nothing. May I search out and examine my ways, and turn back to You. May I bear fruits worthy of repentance.

Father of mercies and Elohim of all comfort, may I fear You, and serve You in truth with all my heart, for I consider what great things You have done for me. Therefore give to Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and evil. Incline my heart to Your testimonies, and not to covetousness. Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things and revive me in Your way. Direct my steps in Your Word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me. Set a guard , O Eternal One, over my mouth, keep Watch over the door of my lips. Do not incline my heart to any evil thing.

Elohim of truth, please cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my Elohim. Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of righteousness. I pray in the name of Your Son Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Defender and Refuge, the One who is well able to defend us from every danger and deliver even from darkness and death. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah.

Correction: Lead me in the land of uprightness.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 05:38 AM by yeshuaboy.)
06-17-2015 05:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.