You live in Your sanctuary, O Eternal One, no man-made god is as great as You. You are the Elohim who does miracles, You have shown Your strength among Your people, You have redeemed Your people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph, You led Your people like a flock, Your led them by the hand of Moses and Aaron. I will praise You Elohim my Father, because of the glorious deeds You have done, You establish the testimony of Jacob and You decreed the law for Israel. Then You commanded our forefathers to teach it to their children so the coming generations would know the law, with a result that they would trust in You, O Eternal One. That coming generations would not forget Your works, but keep the commandment You have given.
I cried to You for help, O Eternal One. I begged for You to listen to my prayers. I sought You, in my never-ending day of trouble, I had difficulties to sleep at night and I couldn't be comforted. When I remembered what You could do, my spirit is overwhelmed with agony. I thought back to the way You did things, how You always helped Your people. I remembered when I sang in the night, how I meditate on Your presence.
Why have You cast me away! Why You refuse to deliver me from my trouble! Is Your mercy completely exhausted! Will Your keep Your promise again! Have You forgotten how to be gracious! Has Your anger shut up Your mercy! Then I concluded that maybe I was getting what I deserved, but I will remember the years Your right hand helped me, and I will meditate on all Your works, I will remember all the miracles You did in the past. My hope in You, Elohim my Father, save me from all my trouble.
Elohim of redemption and restoration, please be merciful to me and bless me, let Your face shine on me. So Your way may be known and Your prosperity known by others. Then they will worship You with praise. Abba Father, I put my trust in You, don't let me be embarassed. Do the right things by delivering me from my enemies and from all kind of evil. Hear and save me and heal me in every way. Let me hide in You, where I can always find protection. Give the order to save me, because You are my rock and my defense. I pray in the name of Your Son, Yeshua, the Messiah, the Anointed One, the Way, the Truth and the Life. Amen, so be it. Halleluyah