Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Failed out of nursing school
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Failed out of nursing school

I was enrolled in a 2 year Registered nursing program and I was in my second semester i had issues at home and it led me to move out i moved in with a friend we had a rough time finding an apartment that would take us we are young and they were hesitant to renting to a 21 year old and a 22 year old. I got a job as a waitress and was working late nights one day out of the week and commute 2 hours to school every day and car pool on thursday tot he hospital we had our clinicals at. I did everything i could to make sure i was okay having to wake up early every day at 4 and studying until 12 or sometimes 1 am i was exhausted and despite reading and preparing as best as i could I received low grades on all 3 exams and failed the final . MY grade average was 73 at the end you need 75 to pass. THe professor called me after the test i was on the bus and she said just letting you know you didnt make it you failed your final you dont have to come to class tomorrow. We are to switch from maternity to psych nursing after this final. I failed half the semester i wasnt allowed to go to class i was dismissed from the program! i worked so hard to get in to the school to buy my supplies i stayed up sleepless nights :( i feel so drained that despite all that i did it wasnt good enough. She said since it was my first time failing i have the oppurtunity to reapply in the fall but i may not get a gauranteed spot in. I am devastated, i feel like i cant function right now school was such a major part of my life and now it is taken away from me. I quit the job the sunday before the test just to study. I paid for this semester with my credit card and i rented text books it was if everything was a waste. I just know i was so tired during the final and i chose wrong answers when I knew the right ones. Please pray that a way will be made for me. this is my third college, ive switched my major three times i have 60,000 dollars debt in loans and im out on my own now. I have no job and i dont know where to go or what to do everything seems so grim right now i am seriously depressed over failing by two points. I feel so dumb. Tomorrow i am taking my CNA exam if i pass i can work as a nurse aide but i am so emotionally distraught that i am having a hard time focusing please pray that this situation can turn around.
03-12-2015 06:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Failed out of nursing school

Firstly, get right with everyone at home and ask God for forgiveness and be willing to forgive others and do not hold any grudges because God search our heart. Only then everything will go well with you. God bless.
03-12-2015 08:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.