Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
hold my hand lord please
Author Message
revbrian1957 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2015
Post: #1
hold my hand lord please

i stumble over and over. i just want to walk hand and hand with Jesus. then i know i will not look left or right. guide me lord please!!!
03-12-2015 01:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: hold my hand lord please

Lord you know we are imperfect as humans, but you give us the strength to see us through it all. Give this person strength, peace, and perseverance to keep their eyes on you and you alone. I pray in Jesus name amen.

Have you ever read the poem "Foot Prints In the Sand"? If not read it below, so true.

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.
After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."
03-12-2015 05:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: hold my hand lord please

(03-12-2015 01:22 AM)revbrian1957 Wrote:  i stumble over and over. i just want to walk hand and hand with Jesus. then i know i will not look left or right. guide me lord please!!!


I am not being harsh to you but this is an insult to Jesus if you are born-again christian. If you are born-again christian you should know the Holy Spirit is in you. Jesus has been walking with you everyday but you ignored him and choose to do things your way. God bless.
03-12-2015 08:47 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: hold my hand lord please

Forgive us God, when You said to deny OURSELF and not Jesus. Forgive for being disobedient so long but not knowing so far from You.
03-12-2015 05:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.