Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
asking for prayer from Homelessness
|
| Author |
Message |
verapadgett
Junior Member
  
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2015
|
asking for prayer from Homelessness
I am a mother of six children, I have been homeless for a year now and I really need the lord my father to help me get out of these streets please pray for me, Raymel, Christopher, Danaiel, Shaniqua, Keiora, Tyrell in Jesus name
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 10:00 AM by verapadgett.)
|
|
| 01-06-2015 09:58 AM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: asking for prayer from Homelessness
Vera are you in USA? There some organization that can help you. You will have the priority because you have children.
Yes, I'm praying for you and your family in Jesus' name.160
|
|
| 01-06-2015 11:01 AM |
|