Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
help and support
Author Message
Jode
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
help and support

Please pray for me, I am so tired because I am going through a rough patch and so many things are going wrong and it all seem unfair. My problems and my financial situation keep getting worse despite prayer or anything else I try to do. Life just seems so demanding and exhausting to deal with. I am starting to lose my confidence and positive outlook on life because I feel like I am trying to fix things or change things all the time. I ask that you pray for a nice relaxing peaceful respite for me to take my children to and for us all to recharge and get back into God's word. Please also pray for God's protection and strength. thank you
12-21-2014 01:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.