Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
To save a marriage and family
Author Message
Tangerinerain
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
To save a marriage and family

My husband I and a fellow teacher have some attraction and relationship going on which I don't believe has turned physical but I can see and feel that it's an emotional one that is becoming a problem. We have had a really rocky marriage and I want more that anything for him to see that we can make it better with God's guidance. I pray for him to see that this coworker is not good for our marriage and to end the relationship completely. I pray that another job is offered to him closer to home that he takes. I pray for my peace through this time and to be the best loving person I can be to him. Please pray for both of us.
09-12-2014 12:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: To save a marriage and family

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-12-2014 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.