Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need prayer for my husband and our family
Author Message
Lost in Yakima
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need prayer for my husband and our family

I have been married to the same man for 13 plus years. I am not sure what has happened in the past two years but my husband has been very accusatory towards me (he swears I am cheating...I would never!) I live this man and he wants me to stop everything I have tried to succeed at and move. I don't mind moving ( don't like the process though) but I need a happy relationship and this is getting tough! I love The Lord and know that with enough faith he will pull us through, I am afraid my husband may not pull through this test. Please pray for my husband, our 5 girls and our family! I need this and so do they! I can't even sign up for this site as he thinks I am hiding lovers. The devil certainly has his thumb on him! Please pray for us!
04-25-2014 09:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.