Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Faith please pray
Author Message
Jess0330 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2014
Post: #1
Faith please pray

First of all I ask y'all's prayer cause I feel my relationship with God I've been withdrawing and I want to be closer to him I wanna yearn for him I want to be faithful also I signed up for school long story short I had to file an appeal so I could get the finances to start school but they haven't reviewed anything I have one week left I'm getting really anxious I put all the money I had and I'm just hoping everything comes through I'm really worried and I just ask for your prayers that Gods favor is over me and that everything gets accepted and just to draw near to him
01-14-2014 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.