Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for new Mom
Author Message
InHisLove2222
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for new Mom

Hello,
Brothers and sisters in Christ I ask that you please pray with me. I have an almost 5 month old who doesn't sleep through the night yet, last night we were up again and it was from 330-530am. I'm at my end here, I'm struggling, I'm falling apart, my attitude is bad, I'm at my wits end with so much interrupted sleep. I'm starting to fail as a parent, a wife, a friend and a Christian.

I pray that the Heavenly Father will help my son to sleep through the night. That I can have the strength to make it through work, and that I will be able to calm down and get it together. I pray for forgiveness for being so angry, and mean. I'm so tired, and exhausted, I don't know what else to do but to pray.

Heavenly Father I ask this through Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
07-28-2013 07:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.