Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please God rescue us
Author Message
draven439 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 2012
Post: #1
Please God rescue us

Please pray for I can not see hope anymore..as I've gotten closer to God my wife has gotten closer to the man she's commiting adultery with, she spent 4 days in Vegas for her birthday with him at the beginning of the month and every week she's gone for days to be with him, more I pray the worse it seems to get...though my old sins are the cause of this but it is too much for me, my heart can not take much more of this, holding on to God's promises I need you Lord more than ever, please rescue my marriage and my family
02-24-2013 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Please God rescue us

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this man and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this man and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-15-2014 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
m12281515 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 315
Joined: Nov 2009
Post: #3
RE: Please God rescue us

Dear HEavenly Father, please help this couple so that they may live happily as husband and wife and do your will. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen!
09-15-2014 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Please God rescue us

Renew our heart, even at this moment I ask. When our past sins have come w/ their consequences, help us, God. We have no other hope. Let us not deceive ourselves of our nice words, but truly truly surrender to You, and to one another. Help us to serve the unlovable, undeserving, for that is just what You did for us, Jesus. Have mercy, I pray.
09-17-2014 08:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.