Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Restoration of Broken Family
Author Message
kodia31 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 33
Joined: Sep 2012
Post: #1
Restoration of Broken Family

My prayer request is for God to restore and bring together my ex wife Tina and my boys. I pray for healing of the relationship. I am on the look out for a job and due for an interview this week. I am seeking favour as I go for the interview...Lost a friend(died) who led me to Christ praying for his widow's wife and the children....Strength to go through this time of lost
09-26-2012 03:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #2
RE: Restoration of Broken Family

FATHER GOD, PLEASE GRANT KODIA31 DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, AND GUIDANCE, IN THIS SITUATION. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
09-26-2012 03:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Restoration of Broken Family

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-26-2012 03:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.