Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for healing
Author Message
kingj24 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: May 2012
Post: #1
Prayer for healing

I've been hearing voices ever since 2010. I'm not truly sure but I believe that some of the stuff I'm hearing is going to come true. LIKE I SAID I'M NOT SURE!! I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea, I'm on medicine and have been since 2010 I'm stable but I still have been hearing these voices mildly since then. I've been having a lot of deja vu lately (I know everyone gets it a few times in their life but it just seems so real). My prayer is that this stuff WILL NOT COME TRUE. I've already tried contacting the person I've been hearing the voices about and they have no idea what I'm talking about. If these are false voices I pray that they'd be expelled in JESUS NAME! All I'm asking for is prayer I'm not here to hear about seeking medical help I've done that and am still doing it. I believe we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13) and if we have faith we can move mountains (Matthew 17:20). So please take this serious!

Thank You!
08-21-2012 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for healing

Those are demonic spirit voices you are hearing and are not from the Holy Spirit. There were times in your life you opened a door for them to enter into your soul. You must give your whole beings to God; mind, spirit, heart, soul and body. Ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit.

FYI:
Common Ways Demon Spirits Gain Entry into the Souls of Human Beings

-- Soul Fragmentation caused by Fear / Fright / Shock / Trauma

-- Watching Scary Frightening Movies

-- Using Drugs(including perscribed medication) and Alcohol

-- Watching Pornography

-- Angry Outbursts / Holding onto Hate / Revenge / Non-Forgiveness

-- Being Anesthetized / Unconscious / Sedated / Physically Unwell / Having Surgery

-- Loss / Grief / Sadness / Depression

-- Using Ouija Board / Sitting in Seance / Spiritual Channeling / Conjuring / Divination / Tarot Cards / Psychic Readings

-- Playing Video Games / Listening to Loud Rock Music

-- Via Existing Addictions
08-21-2012 06:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for healing

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-17-2016 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.