Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens

I have been praying for years now. This is my last and final request about this person. I love him fiercely but is it just not meant to be. Why would god bring him into my life at all? I would do anything for him but i guess he just does not feel the same way and at this rate will never feel the same way.He may have trouble remaining faithful. He told me some things which i do not know if they were true or not. They hurt me incredibly bad i have never felt pain like this before. I love him I really truly honestly as god as my witness love him. So as my last pathetic and final attempt at this, i am asking for your help in praying with me that i can be with him. That a miracle occurs and he sees how much i love and care for him, and he feels the same way as i. That the truth comes to me.That he is interested in me and only me, and is proud to be with me. Ask god to give me strength and to heal me, rid me of the pain. It is hard to put this into words,how much i love him, but harder to never see or talk to him again. Ask god to cure his apathy.
08-10-2012 02:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens

The blessings from God does not comes with misery. The devil answers prayer too.
08-10-2012 04:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this young lady.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this young lady! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-10-2012 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.