Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Family in need of prayers for financial help
Author Message
werrett07
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Family in need of prayers for financial help

I am a 43 year old man living
in the Tampabay area. I have 3
children, my youngest (6) is Autistic,
I, in the last couple of days have
been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
My wife lost her job about 1/2 years
ago( I had medical insurance through
her job and none have no coverage)
My work( private company offers none)
We are extremely behind on our bills
especially our rent. Plus between
my upcoming medical exspenses
and my autistic son's needs we are
broke. We are Christians and love
the Lord very much. Please pray for
us so that God may bless us and
deliver us from are financial bondage.
Thank you and God bless you all and
remember Jesus Christ is not only
your Lord and Saviour, but your best
friend as well!
04-19-2012 07:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

(04-19-2012 07:40 PM)werrett07 Wrote:  I am a 43 year old man living in the Tampabay area. I have 3 children, my youngest (6) is Autistic, I, in the last couple of days have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. My wife lost her job about 1/2 years ago( I had medical insurance through her job and none have no coverage) My work( private company offers none) We are extremely behind on our bills especially our rent. Plus between my upcoming medical exspenses and my autistic son's needs we are broke. We are Christians and love the Lord very much. Please pray for us so that God may bless us and deliver us from are financial bondage. Thank you and God bless you all and remember Jesus Christ is not only your Lord and Saviour, but your best friend as well!
LORD NOTHING IS IMPOSIBLE WITH YOU YOUR THE MIRACLE WORKER FOR THIS FAMILY WHOSE PUTING ALL THEIR FAITH & TRUST ON YOUR PROMISES. PLEASE HEAL THEM & THIS CHILD GIVE THEM A HOPE & A FUTURE FOR ALL OF US. HELP THEM TO PROSPER & BE IN HEALTH EVEN AS THEIR SOUL PROSPERS IJN AMEN GB!
04-20-2012 04:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Angelus Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 20
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #3
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

Exodus 15:26
I am the Lord who heals you

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for this family. May they trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of their suffering. Let them be filled with patience and joy in your presence as they wait for your healing touch in all area of their lives. In Jesus name, Amen.
04-20-2012 04:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dottie2012 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 245
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #4
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

Father in the name of Jesus, I lift up Werrett's prayer request to you. You know not only the depths of his heart but also every situation and turn of circumstance in his life. You know your children who are struggling with financial difficulties, inability to pay their debts, unemployment, frustration for not being able to provide for their families, and painful uncertainty as to what tomorrow might bring. You know their tears and their prayers and none of them is forgotten before you. I pray for Werrett and his family that You bless them, Father, bless them with prosperity and abundance, so that their heart can rejoice and be grateful. Bless them with a miracle, so that they can praise you wholeheartedly and tell everybody what an amazing God you are. Take the burden of worries and struggles off their shoulders, so that they can enjoy and share the full blessing of having a perfect Father like you. They are your children and you love them dearly. Provide for Werrett and for his family. Provide in wonderful ways, for you are a God of miracles and the source of all goodness. Bring before them the right people and the right circumstances so that they can get the help they need and make best use of the gifts you have given them. Bless them generously, for out of your infinite richness you give and your treasures never end. Look upon your children who are struggling with financial problems, look upon the person who is reading this prayer right now, and provide for their every need. Work in their lives in ways full of power, in ways that reveal your glory and love. For wherever you outpour your blessings, there is fulfillment and every good work is made complete. Do not let Werret and his family struggle for too long, for you delight in being good and giving good gifts to those who seek you. Do not let anyone in need walk away from this prayer without fruit, without a positive change in their lives. Let their voices be heard. Let their faith be rewarded. Let their tears of frustration and sorrow turn to tears of gratitude and joy. I ask for complete physical healing in their son's body, mind and spirit as well for the father. More than anything, give them peace of mind and to never struggle financially again in their life. I know you can do all things, and you tell us to ask, dear God, I am asking and believing that you will fulfill all of Werret and his family needs. Thank you in advance God for blessing them beyond their expectations. I know when you do things it's above and beyond what we could ever imagine. I bind and cancel all poverty, lacks, wants, struggles, stagnancy and hardships, and terminated all grounds given in Jesus' name. I loose the spirit of blessings, riches, wealth, abundantly, plenty, financial favors in all areas of Werret's life. I speak financial blessings to his business, wallets, bank account. I release the power in the blood over all their financial needs in Jesus name. You are El Shaddai, God Almighty, the All-Sufficient One, the God of plenty. You are the Source of “more than enough” (Genesis 17:1). Father, You always exceed the needs we have. You are our Shepherd, we shall not want (Psalm 23:1). You are Jehovah-Jireh, the One who goes before and You will make a way when there is no way, and in the midst of every need we will find provision (Genesis 22:14). We thank You NOW that the windows of heaven are being opened to Werrett and his family, and that You are protecting them from every assault of the enemy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
04-20-2012 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

Father in Jesus mighty name we pray for this family and bind Satan from every attack he has on them. We rebuke all the financial problems they have n Jesus mighty name. Let your will be done in their lives and give them the strength not to give up on you Lord for you are always in control. Let them seek you everyday so they can be sure that you are already working in their lives. We pray for full healing of their son for you are our healer and deliverer. We also prY for Weretts health that you heal his body and give him the health that he needs to provde for all his family needs so that they can continue praising and worshipping the one who lives and reigns forever and ever!!!!! There is none like you Jesus we pray in your precious name amen!!!!
04-20-2012 11:32 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
InHisLLove Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 10
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #6
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

I'm praying for you and your family my brother in Christ.
04-20-2012 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #7
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-21-2012 02:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #8
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

"THEN SAMSON CALLED TO THE LORD, SAYING, "O LORD GOD, REMEMBER ME, I PRAY! STRENGHTEN ME, I PRAY, JUST THIS ONCE, O GOD" (JUDGES 16:28).
04-21-2012 07:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #9
RE: Family in need of prayers for financial help

Dear Lord will you please bind Satan from these. I pray that you will guide them in their life and that you will bless their health and finances. Lord I pray that they live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
04-22-2012 01:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.