Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Rite job I can handel
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Rite job I can handel

father u have rite job 4 me that i b well enuff 2 handel it protection also as i hs search pls Ur will b done & w/daughters marriag deliver all those involed from evil that husb not rest til hes rie w/u thanks amen & for ur Healing deliverance
01-11-2012 03:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: Rite job I can handel

Father, please hear the prayer of this guest and answer it fully. Bring work that she can do well and that will be pleasing to you in the doing. Protect her and all that concerns her from...and bring a good outcome in the marriage of her daughter. Bring healing in every area of need and deliver this woman and her family from all evil. Father you know what this husband needs...please lead him to it. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-11-2012 06:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Rite job I can handel

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Isaiah 53:5 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-12-2016 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Rite job I can handel

Lord, I pray this person has come through that season of life and is now living gloriously in Your perfect will for their lives. Thank You, Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
11-12-2016 10:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.