Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Financial, health, spiritual growth
Author Message
Loveright88
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Financial, health, spiritual growth

Lord lift me higher, closer to you! please lord hear my prayer. My faith is strong. My love is strong..my heart is heavy lord. Hear my pray in the name of Jesus that a miracle comes into my life to cleanse me. draw me closer to you Father. Cleanse me, mold me into the servant you want me to be. guide me to the place I need to be to grow as a mighty worrier for you. Double the holy spirit within me. You see my financial situation. I need to move. I need a new car. I need my own place. I know I am needy right now but you see it all real and needed. I ask in the name of Jesus to change my life for the better. I am asking you father to bless me financially , with good health. Take this pain from my knees, my shoulders, my back. Take the stress out of my life. Give me happiness, joy, more laughter, more love, more positive things into my life. I crave a better life. I pray in the name of jesus tor a miracle. I lean on you, I depend on you. I need you more in my life. I ask Father to forgive me of my sins in the name of Jesus. You know the things I have been praying about. I ask to grant my prayer and deepest desire.. I want to retire. But I am not able without your assistance with financial stability. What ever is your will, don't give up on me. I pray for my family cover them in the name of Jesus. Protect us, guide us, love us, bless us more than ever. I pray for the gas prices, I pray for people of this world that are going through so much. Bless them. I pray for our world for peace. I pray for our waters to keep it clean, for our air to keep it clean, our forest, our lands. I pray to keep the storms away and strengthen the righteous to be stronger, reach out to others , pray harder so you will hear us. Your people need you Father. We thank you for all your blessing upon us. We thank you for your blessed son Jesus Christ for dying for our sins. we are saved when we believe and ask each day for forgiveness. I thank you with my whole heart for loving us. In jesus name , sweet Jesus I pray in thankfulness, for all you do for me. Thank you for shedding your blood for me. Thank you Jesus for loving me.. bless me , protecting me... thank you holy trinity.... In sweet jesus holy name.. thank you father.. thank you... thank you... powerfull name of Jesus thank you.... Lift me up.. change me, cleanse me, despite of me, bless me.. bless us.. I love you Jesus.. thank you Jesus.. amen...HeartHeartBlessJesus-signJesus-signAmen
05-10-2011 06:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Financial, health, spiritual growth

Dear Lord,please have mercy on them.Please answer to all these requests according with Your Love.Please help them to shutdown any door of evil from them life.Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.Please lead them on Your way.Please help us to conquer new lands for Your Kingdom.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-11-2011 03:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Financial, health, spiritual growth

I am immersed in a debt burden which is beyond my understanding. I have fasted, prayed and cried for mercy and capacity to enable emerge from this situation. God has heard me but not answered me. I fail to comprehend, why. How long God will allow me and family to suffer? I do not know how to pray for my situation. I always believe that God is the only who can help me but he has not. I am painfully wondering why. What next? I do not know.
Please Pray for me!
05-11-2011 04:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.