Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Need Guidance
Author Message
Seth
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I Need Guidance

I've just written up a prayer request on a sheet of paper, asking God for direction--direction in every area of my life: socially, direction in getting a job, and in the direction of my life. Please pray that God will fully, powerfully, completely answer everything I'm asking for on that sheet. I feel like my life has fallen appart, and I'm picking up the pieces. Pray that God will guide me, and that He'll create something far more beautiful out of the ashes.
01-12-2011 05:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: I Need Guidance

Father please answer these prayers if it be in your will that this guest be guided and you honored. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-12-2011 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.