Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Starting A Business
Author Message
kellytreble
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Starting A Business

Hi,
I am a teacher...not a regular teacher, but a Fine Arts teacher. I love teaching, but I also LOVE and miss my daughter. I have been trying since she was born to start my own small business and it had not been very successful. My job is VERY high stress and keeps away from home most nights and weekends as well. This is the beginning of the Spring semester of my 4th year. I know that I am very blessed to have a teaching career and when I got this job it was such a blessing! I would really like to start my own business so that I could possibly stay home with my daughter and raise her. I know that me being able to replace my income with a at home business is a far fetched idea, but I KNOW all things are possible through GOD! Please pray for this situation to resolve for the best. I just want to be doing what GOD has planned for me. Whether it be a business of my own, a different teaching job, whatever GOD's plan is.
01-06-2011 07:27 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: Starting A Business

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in this. Lord, make a way that this parent will be able to stay with their child more. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.(KJV Holy BIBLE)
01-06-2011 07:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Starting A Business

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-06-2011 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.