Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Need The Leadership Skills..
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
Need The Leadership Skills..
Please pray for me (my name is Peter). I am a business owner and I need prayer and support in regards to leading my company and running the business. Please pray that God will clear my mind and help me address the needs of my co-workers. Please pray that I can help them all achieve success and that as a team, we can grow.
Please also pray that God will bring 3 other key leaders into my life to share the responsibilities with me and take some of the burden off of me.
Thank you so much for your prayer!
|
|
| 12-21-2010 06:51 PM |
|