Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
shes getting away, please don't let her go.
Author Message
ddub
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
shes getting away, please don't let her go.

I've been dating Elizabeth on and off for about two years, we broke up about 3 months ago, I've been thanking god for everyday that I got to spend with her, and when things been rough I preyed for god to help make it better, and been preying for her to come back when we split up, about a month ago it seemed like god did listen and he brought her back everything was going perfect I was very thankful to have her in my life again, about a week ago things started going opposite way again. Seems like he is taking her away from me again. Before I met her my life was plain and boring, she brought color to my life, Please don't let her get away.
I'm losing hope:(


-David
12-13-2010 08:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ammah96 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #2
RE: shes getting away, please don't let her go.

Lord, let this young man know that there are paths you have chosen for him that he may not like. If it is Your Devine Will that this man and Elizabeth remain together as life mates, wife and husband; then do so quickly. If this is not the helpmate You have intended for this man, let him know Lord God so that in his current dispair the spark of your love - hope - will never die. Amen.
12-13-2010 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #3
RE: shes getting away, please don't let her go.

I stand in agreement with this prayer and ask that you would answer it fully...in the Name of Jesus...Amen!

Ammah96 Wrote:Lord, let this young man know that there are paths you have chosen for him that he may not like. If it is Your Devine Will that this man and Elizabeth remain together as life mates, wife and husband; then do so quickly. If this is not the helpmate You have intended for this man, let him know Lord God so that in his current dispair the spark of your love - hope - will never die. Amen.
12-13-2010 08:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.