Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help for my marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help for my marriage

Please pray for strength. I'm at the end of my rope. I long for tenderness, passion, and desire, but what I get is neediness and judgement. I can't give endlessly of myself anymore. Please give me more patience and wisdom to know how to take care of myself while being patient with his true needs. Please give me self-confidence to know that I am worth loving, though I don't feel it coming from the one i love. Please give me self-control not to seek validation from someone else. Please temper my loneliness
11-05-2010 10:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: Help for my marriage

Father, in your mercy lead this woman and her husband to a good bible believing church that will teach this man what it is to be a Spiritual head of a woman and a family. Father let them pray together and for one another for strength and wisdom. When they pray let it be FIR one another...not for what they want from each other that you might be empowered to help each of them to grow. Father, touch this husband that he might feel and want to give passion to his wife. Let him see her needs and be willing to grant them. Touch this wife that she might see his true needs and be willing to grant them. Father mature them both in Christ that they understand that marriage is not just for our happiness...although that should be a by product of it...but is the primary means by which you grow us up in you...as you accomplish your will through our relationships. Father let Agape love reign in this marriage so that romantic love may return. Let us recall the words to your beautiful song..."you looked beyond my faults and saw my needs" and apply it to the life of this marriage...one to another. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-06-2010 07:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mrsh830 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #3
RE: Help for my marriage

I am praying for you. praying for your strength and restoration and for your love and your marriage to be transformed into what God created it to be. Sometimes the people we love most are hurting more than we know and is reflected in theri lack of affection and desire for us. Love your spouse even when you are at the end of your rope...love them with the unfailing love that Christ loves you!! God moves mountains but sometimes it takes a while and sometimes He allows you to move mountains in your marriage by loving even when you have nothing left and are getting nothing in return! You are His and He is yours...I pray you rely on Christ first and then your spouse. I am in this one with you more than you know and I will pray we are sustained to love when we need love most and are not getting it where we need!
11-06-2010 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jkm Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 33
Joined: Oct 2010
Post: #4
RE: Help for my marriage

Lord I truly know what this person is going thru Fatner grant her the patience she need to endure this trial may you shine the light upon her partner and allow him to see what he is doing and may you bless this marriage as well as fill the both of them with the Holy Spirit In His Holy name Amen
11-06-2010 05:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: Help for my marriage

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-26-2012 03:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.