Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage Restoration
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage Restoration

Eight years ago my father chose to divorce my mother. My father was transferred and moved our family to a bigger city where he was affected by the behavior of his male coworkers. He would go out with them to bars after work and see how the men would continuously cheat on their wives. After years of this, my father started believing he’d become depressed. He had a mid life crisis and bought a sports car, motorcycle, and boat hoping to find happiness in these materials. My mother tried to attend a Christian marriage counselor with him but he had been secretly seeing someone on his own and his therapist told him he should leave our family because he was not happy. He remarried shortly after to a woman he'd barely knew.
My mom knows that God does not see divorce. She still loves my dad and continues to honor their marriage. She wears her wedding ring, and prays everyday for the restoration of this family. She has joined several prayer groups and attended many women conferences dealing with marriage restoration and has there met a prayer partner to go through this journey with her. My mom has heard from God several times to hold on and this family will be restored. She is waiting patiently.
My father, mother, my granny, has become very ill with Alzheimer's. She is in a nursing home and although my Grandfather visits her daily, he still needs someone there during the evening to make sure she is being fed. My mother goes to the nursing home at least 3 times out of the week to help him out. She sees them as her family and they are so grateful for this. She doesn't sign the guest book or try and make it be known to my father that she comes; she just does it out of the goodness of her heart.
With my mom's continued prayers I have seen a huge turnaround in my father. He now attends church every Sunday and does not receive communion due to the divorce. He has prayed with me and my sisters on several occasions, which is not something we have ever imagined he would do. He is a good man that has done bad things. I don't believe his second marriage is valid due to the fact that God does not see divorce and he is still married to my mother.

I am writing you to ask you to say a special prayer for my family. My mother is an incredible and strong woman. She is also an amazing mother who has never said one bad thing about my father to us. My relationship with my father is healing solely due to her kind words of him and prayers. Please join me and in praying for my mothers strength and for God's will to be done in this family.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 09:47 PM by admin.)
11-01-2010 07:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
heal_through_prayer Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 102
Joined: Jun 2010
Post: #2
RE: Marriage Restoration

Father, You are the great healer and the great restorer. Thank You for bringing this lost sheep home. May You continue to work on his heart and spirit. Lord, I also believe that Your will is to heal hurting and dead marriages so that those involved will glorify You. I pray that You will move any mountain standing in the way of complete marriage restoration. In Jesus mighty name. AMEN
11-01-2010 08:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Marriage Restoration

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
11-01-2010 08:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #4
RE: Marriage Restoration

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-25-2012 02:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Marriage Restoration

Dear Lord I know you can restore marriages and families back together again better than they were to start with. For you have done it for me after many years of prayers and waiting on you. Lord we come in agreement for the restoration and healing of this marriage and family. We don't need any spell casters to bring our spouse back to us, but to stand on your promises to us. For you are a loving Father and you never go back on your word. Bless them Lord I pray in Jesus name amen.

Have you mother pray this prayer for you father. This is standing on God's promises to us, I prayed for my husband over thirty years ago and to day he is a born again and our marriage is better than it ever was.

Prayer of Spiritual Protection
The Prayer of Hosea is one of the most powerful prayers in the arsenal of spiritual warfare – the Hedge Prayer. Hosea’s wife, Gomer, led a life of adultery. Hosea was convinced that he should not divorce her and to pray for her return. Hosea’s unconditional love for Gomer is a picture of God’s unconditional love for His people. This prayer is particularly useful in praying for a wayward spouse, child, or friend who has gone astray from the Faith and from God.

Prayer for Return of a Wayward Spouse

Their mother has been unfaithful
and has conceived them in disgrace.
She said, ‘I will go after my lovers,
who give me my food and my water,
my wool and my linen, my oil and my drink.’
Therefore I will block her path with thornbushes;
I will wall her in so that she cannot find her way.
She will chase after her lovers but not catch them;
she will look for them but not find them.
Then she will say,
‘I will go back to my husband as at first,
for then I was better off than now.’
Hosea 2:5-7

“Trusting in the promise that whatever I ask for in the name of your Son, Jesus, You Father will do it, with confidence in Our Lord’s words and in Your infinite power and love for me and for my [husband/wife]. I ask you, Father, to send Your Spirit to convict [person’s name] and to allow [him/her] to see all wrongs that [he/she] has done and how these actions offend Your infinite goodness.”

“Father, I ask in sorrow, knowing that You do not intrude upon free will, but that You can give Divine influence like you did with Hosea’s wife, that You send a hedge of thorns around [person’s name] so that [he/she] cannot find the paths that lead [him/her] away from me and our marriage. Even though [he/she] may pursue [his/her] sinful ways, [he/she] will not succeed in sinning against You. [He/She] shall not find satisfaction or happiness until [he/she] returns to me as my [wife/husband], where [he/she] may then be taught by Your Holy Spirit, the true meaning of marriage, sexuality and how to be good and loving in our marital relationship.”

“Father, I am powerless against these spiritual forces and recognize my utter dependence on You and Your power. Look with mercy upon me and upon my [wife/husband.] Do not look upon our sins, O Lord, rather look at the sufferings of your Beloved Son and see the Victim whose bitter passion and death has reconciled us to You. By the victory of the cross, protect us from all evil and rebuke any evil spirits who are attacking or influencing us in any way. Send them back to Hell and place a wall of protection around our marriage. Send your Holy Angels to watch over us and protect us.”

“Father, I ask these things through the most Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Your Son. Thank you, Father, for hearing my prayer. I love You, I worship You, I thank You and I trust in Your infinite mercy and forgiveness. Amen.”
03-09-2015 08:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.