Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing and baby
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing and baby

Father in Jesus name I pray and ask you to heal my tunes and bless me andy husband with a baby. Amen
10-18-2010 07:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: Healing and baby

Father bring healing to this woman by the power of the Holy Spirit and quicken her womb with the seed of her husband that she may bring forth a little one. Prepare them to train up this child in the way he should go that when he is old he will not depart from it. In Jesus name Amen!
10-18-2010 08:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Healing and baby

Father,in the name of Jesus I ask that you heal this woman's womb and allow her to bear a child. Thank you Father for healing and life. Amen
10-18-2010 10:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Healing and baby

Heavenly Father,
I uplift this woman and her situation under your grace. I pray that you will bless her with a healthy child. Bring your blessings and favour to her and her family. I give you all the praise and glory, in Jesus name, Amen.
10-18-2010 11:02 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.