Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
God, Fill my Life
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
God, Fill my Life

Please pray that I'll sleep deeply each night, and that I'll sleep at a good time, and wake up early, fully rested. Also, pray that God will help me to part from caffeine completely, because I turn to it to fill a sense of emptiness, and it hinders my relationship and connection with God. Pray that He will completely fill the void with His deep loving presence. Pray that He'll strengthen my mind, body and spirit so I can overcome all temptations. Pray that He'll draw me very close to Himself.
10-09-2010 10:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: God, Fill my Life

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-09-2010 11:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #3
RE: God, Fill my Life

Father please answer the prayers of this guest that their walk may bring them closer to you. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-10-2010 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.