Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
teenager missing.
Author Message
ceshi9@aol.com
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
teenager missing.

My 16 year old son did not come home yesterday from school and is still missing. I pray for his fast and safe return home. I pray that God guide him in making the right choice.Amen
09-21-2010 12:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Diasr Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 113
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #2
RE: teenager missing.

Father I pray and ask for your protection for this young Man and I pray that you guide him home safely. Lord whatever the reason that he may had not returned home we believe that you walk along him and making him take the right decision. Father thank you for protecting him and thank you for bring him back home Safely.Amen
09-21-2010 12:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kanaihele Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 279
Joined: Jun 2010
Post: #3
RE: teenager missing.

FATHER, I ASK THAT YOU WILL PLACE YOUR HEDGE OF PROTECTION ON THIS 16 YEARS OLD SON, BRING HIM HOME SAFELY. FATHER, YOU ARE GOD OF ALL KNOWING AND WE PLACE OUR FAITH IN YOU. LORD GUIDE HIM AND LEAD HIM HOME TO HIS PARENTS, TUG AT HIS HEART. FATHER BE WITH HIS PARENTS AND GIVR THEM STRENGTH AND COMFORT THEM WITH YOUR PEACE. WE THANK YOU LORD WITH PRAISE AND BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

- Rom.10:9....If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord; and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. -Heb. 4:16.... "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may recieve mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Smile GLORY TO GOD! Smile
09-21-2010 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #4
RE: teenager missing.

Father, in your mercy please protect this young son. I plead the blood of Jesus over him that he may be safe from all harm. I ask that you have him call his parent's right away that they may know he is safe. Father, reach down and touch his heart that he will go home to the parents that love him. Comfort this family Father and hold them up while they wait on this son to return. Please in your mercy...let it be today. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-21-2010 06:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #5
RE: teenager missing.

Precious Jesus, please put a hedge of protection around this young man. Lord, let him be found safe. Let him come back home safe. Precious Jesus, send comfort to his family. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
09-21-2010 06:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 1,585
Joined: Aug 2010
Post: #6
RE: teenager missing.

Father, protect this son and bring him home safely I pray in your name Jesus
09-21-2010 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #7
RE: teenager missing.

ceshi9[at]aol.com Wrote:My 16 year old son did not come home yesterday from school and is still missing. I pray for his fast and safe return home. I pray that God guide him in making the right choice.Amen

Lord God, you alone are worthy! Please father, be with this parent. I know the struggles that teenage parents face as a high school teacher. Open this young man's eyes to the unecessary fear he is causing and the pain in his rebellion. Draw him to you, Lord and comfort this parent. Help him to have a new view of life that only comes from you. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
09-21-2010 12:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
prayingformymarriage Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 28
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #8
RE: teenager missing.

Lord, please take hold of this situation and restore all things. Please bring this child back home. Please have mercy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
09-21-2010 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #9
RE: teenager missing.

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-21-2010 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #10
RE: teenager missing.

Dear HEavenly Father protect this child, bring him home to his mother safe and quickly, in Jesus name I pray Amen
09-22-2010 07:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.