Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray that I am strong while satan is coming at me
Author Message
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #1
Pray that I am strong while satan is coming at me

Please pray for my strength...Satan is working very hard coming at me through my financial problems, and through my own family and myself. Trying to come between us through the lack of money. I am hanging on tightly to Jesus......just need an extra boost!!!!
06-15-2010 05:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Pray that I am strong while satan is coming at me

Jesus, please heal this person financially, Lord, please help that they have what they need in this life. Thank YOU JESUS.
Amen Bless

mariarae Wrote:Please pray for my strength...Satan is working very hard coming at me through my financial problems, and through my own family and myself. Trying to come between us through the lack of money. I am hanging on tightly to Jesus......just need an extra boost!!!!
06-15-2010 04:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheryl Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 987
Joined: Aug 2008
Post: #3
RE: Pray that I am strong while satan is coming at me

Deareast Heavenly Father,

Please protect Maria and her family as they struggle with their financial crisis. Help them to be be strong and courageous in this time of adversity. Lord, we know that You ultimately use our trials and tribulations to draw us closer together and closer to You. I pray that this financial misfortune turn around for the better and bring cohesiveness to this family. Thank You, Lord! In Jesus Name, Amen

Hang tight, MR! Brighter days are sure to come!

Love in Him,
Cheryl
06-16-2010 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lynn68 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 166
Joined: Oct 2009
Post: #4
RE: Pray that I am strong while satan is coming at me

Lord, please bind Satan away from this family. Please give Maria Your wisdom and strength through this time of adversity. Thank you Lord, for always being with us. In Jesus' name, Amen.
06-16-2010 07:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #5
RE: Pray that I am strong while satan is coming at me

Thanks everybody....Things always look brighter when I come to this site. God is truely working here.
06-16-2010 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.