Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
forgiveness and healing kelly
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
forgiveness and healing kelly

pray and agree my hand and nose heal quickly please. I did something I am not proud of, please forgive me and have people stop talking about me it was a mistake. Pray and agree the talking stops. Please pray and agree my boyfriend and I are ok, pray and agree my job is ok, please pray and agree things are ok and I am not in trouble but I am doing well and happy. Pray and agree my boyfriend and I become engaged at our next visit. Pray and agree no legal or financial issues arise at all and that my Mom is not mad at me
06-15-2010 01:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: forgiveness and healing kelly

Lord, I pray that Your will be done. Please send comfort to this guest. Lord, please help them to lead a life that is pleasing to You. Lord, I pray that they will turn their life over to You. Lord, I pray that all works out in this situation. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
06-15-2010 04:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.