Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for Healthy Pregnancy
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for Healthy Pregnancy

I had a miscarriage last year and I was devasted by it. I just found out I'm pregnancy again. Please pray that I will have a healthy and full term pregnancy. Pray that this baby will be perfect in body, spirit and soul. And pray that I will be able to see the baby's heartbeat soon.

Emily
06-14-2010 09:41 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bountyhunter Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 436
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for Healthy Pregnancy

Best of luck, I hope your baby is completely healthy.
06-15-2010 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for Healthy Pregnancy

Lord,please let Emily be able to carry this little one to full term. Let he/she be born healthy. Let Emily have a safe delivery. Lord, please let all go well this time. Put a hedge of protection around both of them.In this I ask inYour name,Jesus.Amen.
06-15-2010 05:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.