Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer Request for Drug Users by Family Members
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer Request for Drug Users by Family Members

Hi, my brother/sisters/brothers-in-law/niece/nephew are heavy marijuana users. My younger sister, Inez, gave me a real bad time yesterday about telling her to think what marijuana is doing to her life, she didn't take it well and really cut me down which broke my heart and made me cry very hard. I may have approached her at a wrong angle, I did tell her however way I would say it I'd get the same result-hatred and persecution. Years ago I've been thru this before with my other other sister, Brenda, and brother, Jr. I vented out my hurt feelings to my aunt, another sister Joyce, & a christian lady Anna who encouraged me to pray and rebuke Satan & his demons which we did. Anna placed oil on my body-forehead, hands, feet, ears, chest, hair. I felt strengthened afterwards. My sister, Inez, gets suicidal when she gets too down throughout the years. So my prayer request is for her & my other relatives to quit taking marijuana & alcohol. Our parents are christians along with myself, and my sister Joyce. Thank you so much for understanding and saying a prayer. I shall continue to pray for them for rest of my life for God to intervene before they face the Judgement Day.
05-12-2010 11:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer Request for Drug Users by Family Members

Lord, we lift this request up to YOU & ask for YOUR WILL TO BE DONE, for HEALING, LORD, YOUR TRUTH, LIGHT & LOVE. For this darkness Lord to be removed from this family's life Lord, for family tree healing, removal of evil spirits, a protection of Holy Warrior Angels over their lives. Lord, that this guest, her parents & Joyce remain strong in their fight with YOU against evil, darkness, so that only YOUR TRUTH & LIGHT REMAIN LORD GOD. Heavenly Father, that their shouts for YOU grow stronger, that they are lifted up into YOUR ARMS as testimoney to living in YOUR LIGHT. We ask these things in YOUR HOLY NAME, giving YOU thanks & praise. Heavenly Father, we continue to seek ways to bring YOUR WORD to those around us, that we never weary. Almighty God, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, dismantle this dysfunction in this guest's family that they suffer no longer from oppression & that which is not pleasing to YOU.
We give YOU praise & glory Jesus.
Amen Warrior Warrior Warrior Bless



Guest Wrote:Hi, my brother/sisters/brothers-in-law/niece/nephew are heavy marijuana users. My younger sister, Inez, gave me a real bad time yesterday about telling her to think what marijuana is doing to her life, she didn't take it well and really cut me down which broke my heart and made me cry very hard. I may have approached her at a wrong angle, I did tell her however way I would say it I'd get the same result-hatred and persecution. Years ago I've been thru this before with my other other sister, Brenda, and brother, Jr. I vented out my hurt feelings to my aunt, another sister Joyce, & a christian lady Anna who encouraged me to pray and rebuke Satan & his demons which we did. Anna placed oil on my body-forehead, hands, feet, ears, chest, hair. I felt strengthened afterwards. My sister, Inez, gets suicidal when she gets too down throughout the years. So my prayer request is for her & my other relatives to quit taking marijuana & alcohol. Our parents are christians along with myself, and my sister Joyce. Thank you so much for understanding and saying a prayer. I shall continue to pray for them for rest of my life for God to intervene before they face the Judgement Day.
05-13-2010 03:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Prayer Request for Drug Users by Family Members

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this families.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this families! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-05-2012 05:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Prayer Request for Drug Users by Family Members

FATHER GOD, I LIFT THIS FAMILY UP BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR YOUR WILL TO DONE, AND FOR HEALING. HAVE MERCY ON THIS FAMILY. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
03-05-2012 05:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.