Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayers for my mom and dad
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
prayers for my mom and dad

My parents are arguing again. I ask that you pray for them to help them resolve their problems. Please be with my family. Their arguing affects my whole family. I ask you to pray for God's healing hand to touch my family. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
01-27-2010 07:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
melbgirl35 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 95
Joined: Jan 2010
Post: #2
RE: prayers for my mom and dad

Guest Wrote:My parents are arguing again. I ask that you pray for them to help them resolve their problems. Please be with my family. Their arguing affects my whole family. I ask you to pray for God's healing hand to touch my family. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Dear heavenly father I come to you to ask that you would please put love, peace, harmony and understanding in this family. Please let them reslove their differences in a way that they do not hurt each other or any of their family, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
01-27-2010 07:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: prayers for my mom and dad

Dear Havenly Father please confort this person and help their parents to stop arguing. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-27-2010 08:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,246
Joined: Jan 2010
Post: #4
RE: prayers for my mom and dad

Loving Father, please bring peace to this person and their family.
In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
01-28-2010 06:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: prayers for my mom and dad

mwindham Wrote:Loving Father, please bring peace to this person and their family.
In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
Jesus please give these parents a time out, a time of rest and solace from the arguing. let them look from the outside in and see from new eyes. Comfort the children and relieve them of this heavy toll on their lives. Cause them to fall in love again. Heal brokenness and give them forgiveness for each other. In Jesus name I pray.
01-28-2010 07:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #6
RE: prayers for my mom and dad

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.