jlgianne
Junior Member
  
Posts: 38
Joined: Nov 2008
|
My Grandma's Recovery
Please join with my in praying for my grandma, whose name is Alice. She is in her late 80's and recently had a hip replacement surgery. After she was home from the hospital, her hip popped out of socket. The doctors got it back in place, but her recovery since then has been difficult. She's had to stay in a rehabilitation center and is not back in the hospital after popping her hip out of socket again--for the fifth time now. It is incredibility painful for her, and she is suffering from the beginning signs of dementia, which makes it harder for her to cope with being away from home for so long. Every time her hip has popped out of socket, the healing process starts all over again.
Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray for my Grandma Alice and lift her up to you right now. I pray that you will heal her body and cause her hip to stay in place. Please alleviate the pain she is experiencing and bring her comfort in this time of uncertainty and distress. Please keep her spirits lifted and help her to stay encouraged. Please give the doctors wisdom and skill as they determine what course of action needs to take place from here. You are the healer and the great physician, and I pray that you will heal my grandma's hip and help her to recover quickly. Please use this time to bring glory to your name and help everyone involved to grow stronger in their faith in you. Thank you for answering this prayer, as I believe and trust that you will heal my grandma.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
|
|
| 01-27-2010 01:18 AM |
|
Anita Ugran
Unregistered
|
RE: My Grandma's Recovery
Lord Jesus, Be Thou moved with compassion Lord on dear Alice. Lord length of the days are Your gift that is what Your word says. Lord Anna was around 80 years but You gave her strength Lord to fast and pray in the synagogue even at that age and she was waiting to see You Lord our savior. Lord You are the same Yesterday, today, and Forever. Lord strengthen this dear grandma and do a miracle Lord. Let all her family members rejoice in Your name. Lord with the authority that You have graciously given me I speak healing right now on Alice where ever she is, Lord it does not matter to You Lord what is the condition of that person, that which was dead and gone for four days, if You had raised up how much this grandma Lord. Let Your healing waves flow through Alice and refresh her body and mind and soul Lord. I give You glory for Your healing virtue had gone through her body In Jesus magnificient name. Amen.
|
|
| 01-27-2010 06:09 AM |
|
melbgirl35
Member
  
Posts: 95
Joined: Jan 2010
|
RE: My Grandma's Recovery
jlgianne Wrote:Please join with my in praying for my grandma, whose name is Alice. She is in her late 80's and recently had a hip replacement surgery. After she was home from the hospital, her hip popped out of socket. The doctors got it back in place, but her recovery since then has been difficult. She's had to stay in a rehabilitation center and is not back in the hospital after popping her hip out of socket again--for the fifth time now. It is incredibility painful for her, and she is suffering from the beginning signs of dementia, which makes it harder for her to cope with being away from home for so long. Every time her hip has popped out of socket, the healing process starts all over again.
Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray for my Grandma Alice and lift her up to you right now. I pray that you will heal her body and cause her hip to stay in place. Please alleviate the pain she is experiencing and bring her comfort in this time of uncertainty and distress. Please keep her spirits lifted and help her to stay encouraged. Please give the doctors wisdom and skill as they determine what course of action needs to take place from here. You are the healer and the great physician, and I pray that you will heal my grandma's hip and help her to recover quickly. Please use this time to bring glory to your name and help everyone involved to grow stronger in their faith in you. Thank you for answering this prayer, as I believe and trust that you will heal my grandma.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Dear heavenly father I come to you to ask that you please heal this sick grandma, please let her hip get better and not hurt, and lord please give her family, nurses and doctors the knowledge to know how to get this lady healed and home where she can live her life to the fullest, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
|
|
| 01-27-2010 04:32 PM |
|
April H.
Unregistered
|
RE: My Grandma's Recovery
Please help me in praying for my grandma Dora. She is the kindest sweetest soul that my family and I have been blessed with in our lives!
She is 79 years old and is fighting for her life right now, as she is suffering with congestive heart failure and non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. She is like a mother to me, and my heart is breaking into pieces right now. Please join me in prayer.
Dear father I pray that you use your miraculous healing powers to restore my grandmother Dora's health. Please give her the strength and the courage that she needs to pull through. In Jesus' name I pray dear God, Amen.
Thank you all and God Bless you,
April
|
|
| 03-30-2016 12:12 PM |
|
alfredalfred
Unregistered
|
RE: My Grandma's Recovery
I speak healing right now on Alice where ever she is, Lord it does not matter to You Lord what is the condition of that person, that which was dead and gone for four days, if You had raised up how much this grandma Lord. Let Your healing waves flow through Alice and refresh her body and mind and soul Lord. I give You glory for Your healing virtue had gone through her body In Jesus magnificient name. Amen???
waleeed
|
|
| 05-28-2016 03:23 AM |
|