Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Save my marriage
Smammen Offline
Registered

RE: Save my marriage

Almighty Lord who taught us to Love, fill this hsuband and wife with your Love and the commitment thou have shown to us. help them to be in the same commitment and be closer to you which would help them to closer and have a harmonious family lilfe. help them to firgive each other and care for each until death part them. In the Jesus Name Amen.
01-21-2010 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, we thank you that this man has turned his life over to you and is trying to walk in your way. Please help his wife to see the change in him and be willing to forgive and restore the marriage. In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen.
01-21-2010 04:36 PM
bbeinara Offline
Registered

Thank you all so much for your prayers and please continue to pray for my marriage and my wife. Also, Pray for my deliverance from smoking..... I'm trying very hard to quit but in breakdown moments, I'm really struggling.. Thanks Again and God Bless!!!
01-21-2010 10:54 PM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father please touch this person heart and if at all possiable help restore there marriage. IN JESUS NAM I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
01-21-2010 10:56 PM
bountyhunter Offline
Registered

I also pray that God can calm the anger and allow them to again see the reasons they were married and if it is His will, send them along a path to restore their union. amen
01-22-2010 01:37 AM
bbeinara Offline
Registered

Thank you all for your prayers and please continue. God Bless
01-24-2010 06:35 PM
bbeinara Offline
Registered

Please continue to pray diligently for my marriage to be restored and made better than ever with God's presence. Also pray for me to grow in the lord as I just recommitted my life to Jesus after about 18 years of backsliding which have ultimately resulted in my having driven my wife of 15 years to desire a separation, potentially a divorce.

Though neither of us were truly walking with the lord at this marriages conception or thoughout it, I still beleive that she is indeed who God intended for me and am at a loss for words to describe how terrified I am of losing her...... We are still so disconnected and I have never been so lonely in my life. I continue to tell her I love her and try and demonstate it in various ways but get no response. I have so regretfully hurt her numerous times over the years and it tears me up to think I may have driven her away from being able to love me again. Its the most painful experience I have ever endured and its my own fault. I have repented from the things I was doing and pray she will forgive me as Jesus has.

Still struggling a little with smoking but I'm progressing. Please pray for my deliverance from this addiction as well

Pray that she would grant me one final opportunity for forgiveness and that I can finally love her as God intended me too as I walk with him. Also pray for her healing and well being.
01-26-2010 11:31 PM
Anita Ugran
Unregistered

Father God i come to You in Jesus name. Lord You are the one who instituted marraige on this earth, Lord i now bring this dear brother to You Lord and Let all that You have prepared for him be shown to him and let him have a receptive heart for Your great blessings. Lord it is Your will for all of us to have a blessed married life and this brother is no exception. Lord i thank You that this brother ahs turned to You and seeking Your grace and mercy on his marraige. Thank You for You are a wonderworking God and You will restore their relationship and wil unite them for Your glory. Thank You Jesus for maifesting Your power and presence in them in Jesus matchless name.Amen.
01-27-2010 12:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
melbgirl35 Offline
Registered

bbeinara Wrote:Please pray diligently for my marriage to be restored and made better than ever with God's presence. Also pray for me to grow in the lord as I just recommitted my life to Jesus after about 18 years of backsliding which have ultimately resulted in my having driven my wife of 15 years to desire a separation, potentially a divorce.

Though I was not truly walking with the lord at this marriages conception or thoughout it, I still beleive that she is indeed who God intended for me and am at a loss for words to describe how terrified I am of losing her......

Pray that she would grant me one final opportunity for forgiveness and that I can finally love her as God intended me too as I walk with him. Also pray for her healing and well being.

Heavenly father I come to you to ask that you would please help this man and his wife, let her see that he truely loves her and is truely regretful for his past, let her see that it is just that the past, and let them discover there love for one another again, please put love, peace, harmony, understanding and your word in them so they can walk down the path you have choose for them together as one, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
01-27-2010 08:42 PM
bbeinara Offline
Registered

Thank you all so much for your prayers and please continue to do so. May God bless each of you for what you are doing.
01-30-2010 12:53 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.