Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Salvation/ Repentance Request for a couple of people
Unregistered

Salvation/ Repentance Request for a couple of people

Hi, please pray for Lexi including anyone around her including those who have worked with Lexi to repent/ get saved. Please pray for Mel including anyone around her like those who also help in the charity shop I’m currently help out a couple of hours a week to repent/ get saved. Please pray for this actress turned director to repent/ get saved including anyone around her including those she worked with before. I know salvation is more important, people get older and looks are not everything nor are they most important I guess but if there was a way, even if only for God only could this person’s face and maybe her voice will look like what she was in her 20s while still being the age she is now. I can’t put it any better. Thank you.
11-20-2021 05:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.