Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

[Urgent] Restore my marriage
NEWLIFE Offline
Registered

Restore my marriage - Urgent

I has been a while since I posted an update. Nothing has changed, my husband still does not talk to me. I did tell him verbally that I loved him. I was going to give him a hug and she told me to stop. I was crushed. I know we have to walk by faith and not by sight. I pray that GOd gives me the patience and a greater faith to sustain this pain. I pray that my children especially the youngest (who is 4) stops hurting. She cries for her father still. My oldest (who just turned 6 on Friday) has yet to see her father for her birthday, he says he will come next week. I pray that he sees how much his children need him and I need him. I pray that GOD takes away any spirit that still holds him from GOD and from us. I pray that GOd bless him every day.
PLEASE JESUS HERE ARE CRIES. HOLD ARE HAND THROUGH THIS JOURNEY. HELP ME TO FOCUS ON YOU AND ONLY YOU. AMEN & AMEN
10-11-2010 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Restore my marriage - Urgent

Thank you that NewLife has asked for help in focusing on you. Help her to do so that her faith might grow. Faith is a gift from God and can only grow through his word. Help NewLife to find time and desire to study this word regularly that she will be strengthened. Father help NewLife to guard her heart by not open trying to embrace this man or speak direct words of love to him because for now he still is chasing EROs love elsewhere. Rather let her speak LOVINGLY to him about the matters they discuss...without anger, hurt or bitterness. Let the work that the Lord is doing within her draw her husband's attention as he sees the change. Let her understand that speaking of her need for him will only further drive him away due to his guilt and anger. Let him see rather that her needs are being met by the Creator...and let him wonder and marvel at the awesome nature of this change in her to the point that he desires it for himself. Let this man understand the importance of honoring his relationship with his children and visit this little one for her birthday...comfort these little ones and give them peace. Heal NewLifes heart that she may raise these children in an atmosphere of love and hope. In Jesus name...Amen!
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 11:31 AM by adoring1.)
10-11-2010 10:25 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-11-2010 07:59 PM
NEWLIFE Offline
Registered

HEllo,
It is has been a long time since I have posted. Nothing changed, except God has brought me throught school. I finally graduated last December now I just need to study to get my nursing license. Although I am thankful and grateful that I am done with school, my mind is still focusing on restoring my marriage. My husband and still have not talked about us. He still comes and stay with the children every Saturday when I work. It is harder for me because now that I am back at work, I see my husband there and I just want to talk to him and give him a hug. Lord, please give provide a way for us to communicate again. Tomorrow is my birthday and I want to invite to come home for dinner but I do not know how to ask him. PLease give me the words and the courage, father GOd. Because with you, all things are possible. Lord, I pray that you open my husband heart. BInd and remove all evil spirits that is keeping us apart. I pray in Jesus name that you bring us back again. Father God, I also thank you for all the blessings which will be poured in this marriage. In Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!
02-01-2011 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Watch over this family as they go through lifes trials and tribulations. Please bring this father and husband back to his children and wife where he belongs. Protect them while he is gone. I pray that you will make this marriage stronger than ever upon his return so that he will never stray again. Give them all strength and show them Your love Lord. Amen.
02-01-2011 11:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
NEWLIFE Offline
Registered

Well, this is it. Yesterday, I told my husband that we wanted him back home. He told me and I quote " I am with someone else". Can you believe that? He said he was not cheating on me, he only slept with her after I asked him to leave the house, 3 days after. No matter what, that is cheating. TO be with someone 3 days after means he was with mentally or physically prior to it. LOrd, I put my entire life in your hands, my marriage, my husband KURT and our children. I will go the alter call today at church. I feel let down. I was really expecting a miracle but must admit, I did have fear. But with GOD there should be no fear, just peace. LORD, I still want my marriage. I cannot believe this is happening. When will I ever be happy?
02-06-2011 09:35 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, please help Newlife to let go of all thoughts of being with this man. He is not going to return to her because she wants him to do so. If that is to happen it will be because he finds his way to you and that will not happen because she asks him to, but rather because he comes to know how out of Spritual order his life is...which can only come through direct intervention from you. Father, help Newlife to open herself totally to your will for her life. Father lead and guide her to get her license and to stay focused on that issue and on her relationship with you. Letting him know her innermost feelings only acts as a boost to his ego and when he rejects her hurts her more. Father let her get her license and find a position elsewhere and let you heal her heart that she may have peace within that comes from you. When she no longer needs to chase after this thing...but can find completeness in you will be the day that she can see this situation for what it really is. Father comfort her, guide her and help her to walk the path before her taking her direction from you. In Jesus name...amen!
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 09:54 AM by adoring1.)
02-06-2011 09:49 AM
NEWLIFE Offline
Registered

Fahter, I pray that you help me keep my eye on you. Help me forgive and love even when I see my child cry for her father. I pray that you surround our home, our lives with love and affection, that you guide me in raising our children in your eyes. FAther, I pray that you keep close to Kurt as he still does not see you and see his responsibilities as a father. Let no evil enter our home when he comes to visit the children on Saturdays. Let the spirit of adultry stay out of our marriage and out of our children's life. Bring peace to our children's heart and surround them with your angels day and night. Father God, I thank you and praise you for always being there for me even when I cry. Have mercy on me father. I am trying to forgive but when I see my child cry for her father. and I get angry at the situation and at my husband. Have mercy on me father. I thank you in advance for turning my marriage around and bring joy in our hearts. In Jesus name, I pray and thank you. AMEN
02-28-2011 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I pray in agreement with these people, Lord that Your will be done. In Jesus name Amen
02-28-2011 01:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Restore my marriage

Father, please honor Newlife's prayer to keep her eye on you. Let her walk in the assurance of your love and concern for her. Help her to remain strong in her belief in your promises. Father in your love for her and her children give her peace and restore her joy of salvation. Father, break through the darkness in this husband's heart and being him to full knowledge of you through salvation that he may walk in your ways and return to his family. In Jesus name...Amen!
02-28-2011 05:34 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.