![]() |
|
Prayer For God's Intervention - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Prayer For God's Intervention (/showthread.php?tid=9260) |
Prayer For God's Intervention - carrie73 - 09-03-2009 04:26 PM Dear all, I'm sure you have experienced loving someone and yet there's obstacles on the way that makes your heart aches so much. Please pray for me to be united with the man that I love so much. Thank you and God bless. - Marie Lord, my heart is aching as I love him so much..please unite us with cord that cannot be broken, as lovers, as soul mate, as partners in life against all odds. Remove all obstacles in our relationship and bind our hearts together. In Jesus name I pray for this according to your will, Amen. RE: Prayer For God's Intervention - Cheryl - 09-07-2009 01:04 AM Heavenly Father, Please interced in Carrie's life. Fill her with the knowledge of Your will for her life. I pray she walk in a manner worthy of You and bear fruit in every good work. Give her strength will all power and, regardless of what happens in all of our lives, remind us that You are in control of all things - even the ones that are difficult to accept. Therefore, we will joyously give thanks to You! In Jesus Name, Amen RE: Prayer For God's Intervention - Guest - 01-25-2013 12:46 AM Dear lord bless carie, let your will above all be done |