Home
PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER (/showthread.php?tid=8867)

Pages: 1 2 3

PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Jac - 08-11-2009 02:26 AM

Dear brother & sisters,

I just got a Cambodia maid for about 02 weeks. I even keep my Indonesian maid for 02 weeks just to guide her around the housework. My mother in-law even wakes up at 5:00am every morning to ensure all are thought correctly. But she always giving the excuse that she forget and tends simply do work for the sick of doing and lie to my in-law such as suppose to mop 02 times which in fact she only mop 01 time.

My agency is asking us to send her back tomorrow for their to do counseling. Please help me to pray as I really need helper at home as our working hours are long and my son only 22 months. When ask her to help to look after him, she just let him walk anywhere and she herself also go to another corner of the house. Anything can just happened.
Please help me to pray and hope that after the counseling session, she will change. No one can changed her attitude problem except God. He only can do the miracle.

Help! Help!

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Lizelle - 08-11-2009 06:32 AM

Dear Lord, I pray for this family who urgently needs a competent person to help them. Please guide them to make the right decisions in this matter. I Jesus' Name. Amen

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 12-09-2014 10:46 AM

dear
please pray for a good maid for my mother.as she is very weak and old ,but does all the house hold work ,we are three sisters but we stay at different cities due to job.iam really worried for her health ,but i still have hope and trust in god that he will resolve the matter and will make a way please pray for this
thank you
meeta s thakur

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 12-20-2015 05:56 AM

please pray for me, too! i need.a helper who can help me look.after my preschoolers. i believe in the power of prayer. may.God grant us the desires of our hearts. thank you and God bless

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 09-11-2016 10:59 AM

I have 2 kids ond is preschooler. I really need a good maid to at least assist me in everything I do and my current maid is learning and i like her attitude so much towards to my kid. I learned to love her and it hurts me because she is leaving. I need your prayers to keep her. I want her back i am crying bec she is leaving and i will surely miss her

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 11-07-2016 07:24 AM

I am also praying for a good helper as the one we had left us without any termination notice. We were also disappointed with her lack of sincerity. We pray that our good God will provide us with a mature, steadfast, good, reliable, loyal, trustworthy, hardworking helper considering that the environment we live in is not conducive and one needs to be sound minded and wise in all they do to avoid any external influence. Amen!

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 07-11-2017 11:10 AM

Good maid n honest girl to look after the house

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Tumie - 09-28-2017 08:55 AM

Please help me to pray for my maid. we have been with her for 4 years. however lately she has become rude to me. She is 24 years and I suspect she feels lonely as she is not married. I have seen this from some notes and muti she keeps in her room. I do not want to part with her. please pray for her deliverance and change of attitude.

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 12-24-2017 12:45 PM

Please my name is Favour, am a Christian and I am looking for a job as a maid, read so many comments and I believe I could be of help to my future employer, I am honest and God fearing, you can contact me through my email ini.favour[at]gmail.com thank u

RE: PRAYER FOR GOOD MAID/HELPER - Guest - 02-09-2018 11:03 AM

Dear all, I need your urgent prayers to get a very god reliable and honest helper who will stay for a longer period with me. This is going to be my 6th helper in 1.5 years. I have been a very good employer to all of them but all the housemaids ditch me. God, please help me find a very good housemaid who sticks on longer with me.