Home
Emergency - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Emergency (/showthread.php?tid=7196)



Emergency - Guest - 04-20-2009 02:52 PM

:bless:Please pray that Evelyn get clean and sober. And that she allows Jesus Christ Our Lord into her life. Please ask for the courage, strength and good health to carry it out.Amen


RE: Emergency - mariarae - 04-20-2009 05:11 PM

Dear Lord, I ask you to help Evelyn to overcome her addictions, and to give her the strength to stay healthy. I pray that she will accept you into her heart Jesus, I know that we can't make her love you, It is up to her. But Lord, I pray that you would give the person who posted this request the right words to help witness to Evelyn. Give them both the courage and strength it will take to get past this addiction.
I ask that you bless and comfort them both.
In Jesus name
Amen