Home
prayer Request - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=7091)



prayer Request - Guest - 04-14-2009 10:05 PM

Dear Greetings in the Name of Jesus,
Miracle1 Dear all I belong to a Christian family but was deprived of blessings of a BABY. Finally after 4 yrs of the marriage the lord heard our prayers and miraculously blessed us with a Baby boy .I want to thank all for remembering me and my family in prayers. This miracle happened even after the doctors had refused us for a child we praise the Lord and thank him with filled heart.
Miracle 2.Now I am in a bigger problem as I have lost my Job but I m very sure that JESUS can bless me with a HIGHLY PAID HIGH PROFILE JOB and GIVE BACK THE LOST HONOUR AND GLORY which the Satan had taken away.
I honestly request you to please pray for me so I can be redeemed from this CURSE of NON employment Very soon moreover it is really very tough to see my family in pain I AM SURE ONLY JESUS CAN BLESS ME WITH A JOB. Please REMEMBER MY FAMILY in YOUR PRAYERS.
JESUS PLS BLESS ME WITH AHIGHLY PAID HIGH PROFILE JOB - AMEN
Warm Regards,
Ramnish Joseph.
+ 91 9646003635.