Home
social anxiety - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: social anxiety (/showthread.php?tid=6509)



social anxiety - Guest - 03-17-2009 10:48 PM

Please pray for me. I have social anxiety and I make most of my coworkers uncomfortable because of my extreme quiet nature. I just feel like I am the worst employee. I feel unwanted and I don't really fit in. I just feel really depressed because of this. Please help pray for me and God Bless all people that do.


RE: social anxiety - matt - 03-18-2009 06:31 AM

Lord , i lift this person that YOu love so much up to YOu in prayer. We know You made this person in YOur image, that You created them in love and with a purpose to know You and have a relationship with You through Jesus our Lord and Savior. Please draw them to the Cross, and help them fix their eyes on You and call on You. This person is very wanted, by You, You love them and want to walk with them everyday, please help them see and believe, and call on the You and call out to You Lord Jesus. Help them seek first the Kingdom of God, in Jesus Name, amen


RE: social anxiety - Chris8 - 01-22-2013 04:00 AM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord