![]() |
|
Help align my plan with GODs plan ... - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Help align my plan with GODs plan ... (/showthread.php?tid=63330) |
Help align my plan with GODs plan ... - MrsRCThomas - 09-18-2024 11:53 AM Good afternoon, Bless all of you for the privileged consideration. Thank you - I thought my plan was well thought out and in line with God's purpose for me. Please pray with me that God hears my concern and offers Grace and confirmation for me. Heavenly Father, I am here, praying in the mighty name of my Savior, Jesus Christ. I ask you to send any type of sign, confirmation, reassurance to me that my obedience is recognized and my interpretation of your will for my future was correct and my plan is also your plan. Please God, if I am off course and if I need direction, I pray to you and seek guidance as I will obey whatever your Devine purpose and will for my life may be - Bless those people here who come together in Jesus name and pray along side me. May we glorify your name and honor you Amen RE: Help align my plan with GODs plan ... - MrsRCThomas - 09-19-2024 10:56 AM Nice ... Lol |