Home
Lord I pray to You for the USA Psalm 5 - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Lord I pray to You for the USA Psalm 5 (/showthread.php?tid=62261)



Lord I pray to You for the USA Psalm 5 - Guest - 03-08-2023 06:26 AM

Lord clean this nation of all the corruption and evil which seem to be flowing in the USA lately. Our Nation is crying for help from all our oppressors, come safe us Lord.
I pray this Psalm for the whole nation in supplication for your protection, for we know only You can come to our help and open the ears and heart's of those who need you and don't know it yet. Bring them all out of that pit they have fallen into and to your light. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Psalm 5
1- Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
2- Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3- My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
4- For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5- The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6- Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
7- But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8- Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
9- For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
10- Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
11- But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12- For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Amen!


RE: Lord I pray to You for the USA Psalm 5 - Guest - 03-08-2023 06:35 PM

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer in your merciful name I pray amen.


RE: Lord I pray to You for the USA Psalm 5 - Guest - 03-16-2023 09:02 AM

Father in heaven I too come in agreement with the prayer above for healing for this nation and protection from the enemies within, and from those outside of this country. In your son's name Jesus I pray amen.


RE: Lord I pray to You for the USA Psalm 5 - Guest - 03-18-2023 07:08 AM

Today this nation needs you now more than ever, come and help us out from the hands of cruel men. I come in agreement with all the prayers above in Jesus name.