Home
Just thank him - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Just thank him (/showthread.php?tid=60911)



Just thank him - Guest - 07-02-2021 02:53 AM

No I don’t have everything but God I thank you for the things I do have sometimes it’s the small things we take for Granted let’s thank him today


RE: Just thank him - Guest - 07-02-2021 07:06 AM

Yes the bible tells us we should be thanks in all our situations. We know if we have God in our heart he will give us so much peace, and strength to face whatever comes our way. I thank God for waking up everyday, for being able to see even if I need glasses to do so, for having both legs and feet, for both my arms and hands, for being able to talk and swallow, for being able to breath, there are so many blessing we have which most of us ignore. We have Jesus Christ who gave his life at a cross so anyone who wants to be safe can be safe through him. Then he sent us his holy spirit to comfort and guide us when we need guidance so we can have a better life in Christ. My heart is so full of joy and praise for our heavenly Father's love for us, how can we not love him back and adore him. Anyone who ignores his love for us and the blessings he gives us every single day we are alive are spiritually blind.


RE: Just thank him - Guest - 07-02-2021 07:34 PM

Thank you God for Your love, care and protection


RE: Just thank him - Guest - 07-03-2021 07:22 AM

Thank you God for the miracles you have done in my life and in others, and for all the blessings and protection you given us every single day. I know what it is to have such a peace when even facing the death of loved ones that it
even amazed me, but a little voice told me, this is my peace do not fear, don't care what others may think, I have dried your tears with my love and peace, I'm giving you strength you never knew before. Yes we serve an awesome God and we shall praise and thank him every day. We love you God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, three in one. What a mighty power you are, Love, Love, Love You!!!