Home
Need Healing from inguinal hernia - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Need Healing from inguinal hernia (/showthread.php?tid=60897)



Need Healing from inguinal hernia - KARTHEEN - 06-28-2021 03:54 AM

I am Kartheen, 34 year man from TamilNadu in India. I am diagnosed with Inguinal Hernia. I am really scared to undergo an operation. I believe in God & i wish & pray that i am cured without a surgery. I am praying daily, reading the bible now, with tears in my eyes. Please pray for me too. I believe God can do miracles & that he will cure me without a surgery. Please pray for me. God bless you all.


RE: Need Healing from inguinal hernia - Guest - 06-28-2021 09:23 AM

Lord have your perfect will be done in Kartheen's life and this situation with the Inguinal Hernia, either by a miraculous healing or by surgery. Give them your peace and the strength to see them through it all. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.


RE: Need Healing from inguinal hernia - Guest - 06-28-2021 06:40 PM

Help Kartheen Lord to trust You step by step- give her Your peace in this storm and set her on a higher rock
However it happens Lord heal her fully


RE: Need Healing from inguinal hernia - Chris8 - 06-29-2021 12:40 AM

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for Kartheen. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for Kartheen. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for Kartheen.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for Kartheen. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for Kartheen.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.


In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for Kartheen.
Thank You Lord


RE: Need Healing from inguinal hernia - TheStrongWave - 07-06-2021 07:22 AM

Hello, Kartheen. I’m sorry to hear about your health concerns. The Lord who made us understands us wholly – body, mind, and spirit – and withholds neither His compassion nor His comforting, healing power from any aspect of our humanity. I pray that our Father in heaven may sustain you and give you strength. Continue to place your trust in God – our refuge and our fortress.